Monday, June 15, 2009

Stirling Road - Mei Ling Street photowalk
















For some weird reasons, I can totally remember this lock.















It is so weird to be at the place where you were born, and everything looks so different as you remembered it. But honestly, I am still trying to find out whether was I born in Mei Ling street before moving to the kampung at Ulu Pandan or the other way round. There was so much moving around in those years, all the details were sketchy.

Looking at the residents in the estate, and the conditions of the houses, I started to think about the condition of life my parents were through when they were young. Must have been tough for them.

This photowalk again reminded me, to be appreciative of them. It was quite an emotional weekend. No wonder it rained.

No comments:

Post a Comment